Get in Touch
Cody is a recent graduate of the University of Tennessee who began his Architectural career with DIA. He is a detail oriented, focused and driven designer who assures the timely completion of any task he is given. He is proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and the Adobe Suite, among other software programs.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Tennessee, 2015
Accreditations & Affiliations
- Chancellor’s Honors Program, 2010-2015
- American Institute of Architecture Students, 2014-2015
- Tau Sigma Delta, Beta Alpha Chapter, 2013-2015
- Construction Specifications Institute, Knoxville, Student Chapter, Vice President – 2012-2014, Treasurer – 2011-2012