Director of Interior Design
Get in Touch
As Director of Interior Design for DIA, Aimee Yarbrough works closely with the firm’s design team and project architects, ensuring cohesiveness throughout the design process and optimizing functionality and aesthetics in the fulfillment of the project. She oversees all work completed by the Interior Design Team as well as projects she manages on her own. She involved in all aspects of interior design including finish selection, finish boards, design and presentation rendering, space planning, budgeting and job cost estimating, contract documents, client presentations, and furniture and art specifications and installation.
A partial listing of Aimee’s work with DIA includes the DIA office in downtown Knoxville; Hyatt Place Knoxville at the Historic Farragut Building, The University of Tennessee Student Health Center, Gastrointestinal Associates; and Southeast Eye Center.
- Bachelor of Science cum laude, Interior Design, University of Tennessee, 2007
Accreditations & Affiliations
- LEED Accredited Professional
Honors & Awards
- 2007 University of Tennessee Honors Exhibition Honorable Mention
- 2007 University of Tennessee Universal Design Competition Second Place
- 2006-7 Network of Executive Women in Hospitality (NEWH) Organization Scholarship
- 2005-6 and 2006-7 Jami S. High Memorial Award
- Women’s Faculty Club Scholarship
- Grace Hodges Estate Scholarship
- University of Tennessee School of Music Scholarship