Get in Touch
Cody dedicates himself to professional and personal growth. That growth comes from education and action. While pursuing his own success, he focuses on helping others along their path. This passion is evidenced by his involvement with the AIA East Tennessee EP Outreach Committee. Within Design Innovation Architects, he shares his passion by serving as Director of Building Information Modeling (BIM) Management where he trains all personnel, serves on the Committee on Resilience which heads up DIA’s, AIA 2030 Commitment to carbon neutral buildings, and Co-leads the Production Committee that is creating effective and efficient Standard Operating Procedures, laying the foundation for a legacy company.
Having a passion for history, Cody capitalizes on every opportunity to work on the historic renovation and revitalization of downtown Knoxville and the Old City. His hobbies include baking, cooking, and creating new recipes, specifically vegan. He also enjoys camping, hiking, kayaking and any time outdoors. On the flip side, Cody is always ready to support our local bars and breweries. A couple fun facts about Cody: while most people know he is a Fur-Parent to six dogs, not many know that he is a self-taught unicycle rider!
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Tennessee, 2015
- Chancellor’s Honors Program & Self-Directed Undergraduate Thesis
- Study abroad – Rome, Italy – 2013
Accreditations & Affiliations
- Registered Architect, TN
- NCARB Certified Professional
Civic / Community Involvement
- AIA Tennessee, State Licensing Advisor
- AIA East Tennessee, Board of Directors
- AIA East Tennessee EP Outreach Committee, Chair
- Construction Specifications Institute, Knoxville