Vice President of Operations
AIA, LEED® AP
Get in Touch
Greg Campbell originally began working at DIA in 1993 as our first full-time employee. He now has over 20 years of diverse experience and achievements in R&D and manufacturing, master planning, and project management—from retail to residential, and from national laboratories to churches and office buildings. His technical knowledge and attention to detail made him the leading force in developing DIA’s excellence-delivering quality control process. Greg’s specific project work for DIA has included IVH, LLC; Lake Plaza Condominiums; the Knoxville Student Clinic at the University of Tennessee; Knox County Schools; First Baptist Church of Powell Offices and Educational Facilities; Park Med Clinics; Mortgage Investors Group Office Building; 640 Business Park; Jefferson Commons Student Housing; and office and sales spaces for Nextel Communications and XO Communications.
Before rejoining DIA in 2007, Greg was with Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure, Pro2Serve, Ed Greene and Associates, and Michael Brady Architects. His previous work as an architect and manager on private, commercial, and government projects included renovations/additions to office buildings, retail facilities, multi-family residential, industrial, laboratories, churches, and foodservice facilities; educational and Department of Energy demolition, renovation, and new construction; and master planning of multi-use sites from 20 to 400 acres. His clientele has encompassed private and commercial developers, industrial/manufacturing companies and corporate businesses, and state and federal government bodies such as the US Forest Service, the US Fish and Wildlife Service, and the State of Tennessee.
- Bachelor of Architecture cum laude, University of Tennessee, 1983
Accreditations & Affiliations
- Registered architect, American Institute of Architects
- Certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- LEED Accredited Professional
- US Department of Energy “Q” Security Clearance 2005-10
- Executive Committee Director 2008-10; Nominations Committee 1999; and First Annual AIA East Tennessee Design Awards Planning Committee 1999, American Institute of Architects
Honors & Awards
- 2000 Knoxville Beautification Board Orchid Award for Outstanding Design: Mortgage Investors Group Building
- Tau Sigma Delta Honors Society